- You can upload as many photos as you like as long as they comply with the theme of the challenge.
- The photos may not have been published online before. The challenge is to motivate people to take their camera and take photos. Not to dig through archives.
- You can't rate your own photos.
- Be nice. Don't rate other photo's down just to win. There is no prize except the eternal honor to win, and where is the honor in that?
- Only photos taken with an unmodified, Game Boy Camera are allowed unless stated otherwise. No extra lenses, IR Cut filters, no emulation etc.
- Everything you can do within the camera is allowed. Stamps, frames, etc. But panoramas however are not allowed. They will get their own contest.
- Only B&W. No alternative color palettes.
- If you don't have a way to download the pictures to your PC you can also scan a print or take a photo from you Game Boy display.
- Optional but much appreciated: Post your entry on Instagram with the hashtag of the challenge. A mention of this discord is also very welcome. Let's grow this community together. Shortlink for the discord: bit.ly/gbccd
Under the menu item 'contest' you can see the top 5. A photo will only appear there after it receives a minimum of 5 ratings.
Click the 'Rate' link and start rating. As soon as you rate an image, a new image will appear until you have rated them all.
It is also possible to comment on photos. I think that's fun, so go ahead and do that.
You don't need to participate to rate photos.
So go ahead and upload your photos!